OPEN DAY: Saturday 20th January @ St Stephens Hall (Corner Thomson Street and McDonald Street, Belmont)
Come and join us for a day of free trial classes! This is a great chance to meet your teachers and try different dance styles before confirming your enrolment. Email us to book your spot HERE
ENROLMENT WEEK: 22nd January – 31st January
Book in with Jana to discuss your 2018 enrolment face to face. All invoices for secured enrolments will be sent out within this period. Fees are payable by the first lesson of each term.
Monday 5th February to Thursday 29th March (8 week term)
- No classes on Saturday 11th or Monday 13th March (Labour Day weekend)
Tuesday 17th April to Saturday 30th June (11 week term)
- No classes on Wednesday 25th April (ANZAC Day)
- No classes on Saturday 9th or Monday 11th June (Queen’s Birthday)
Monday 16th July to Saturday 22nd September (10 week term)
Monday 8th October to Saturday 1st December (8 week term)
- Class WILL run on Melbourne Cup and Geelong Cup
IMPORTANT COMPULSORY DATES
MID-YEAR SHOWCASES: Saturday 23rd June, 2018. (Please keep the entire day and evening free)
- Saturday 10th November from 12:30pm
- Wednessday 21st November (FULL DRESS REHEARSAL at GPAC) from 4:30pm
- Saturday 17th November from 12:30pm
SHOWTIME 2018: Sunday 2nd December, Geelong Performing Arts Centre (GPAC).
Due to renovations at GPAC there will be TWO performances on this date to accommodate seating. DanceWorks staff will determine how shows will be divided in 2018 by the end of Term 2. Thank you for understanding, as this is beyond our control.